Sunday, August 23, 2009

Update on Tiny Bubbles

Let's just say that after being in RI for 5 weeks one of the things I was missing the most was my washing machine. Yes, I said it. Even though I have a total love/hate relationship with it and the machine has broken numerous times, despite the fact its only a few years old. "Why did you miss your washing machine?" You might ask. The main reason is that my washing machine does a pretty good job of cleaning clothes (when her mind is made up to do so). I tried to cloth diaper full time while in RI but towards the end, DD was getting nasty rashes and I had to wash the diapers like 5 times to get them (somewhat) clean.

So, when I happened to be on FB and saw The Natural Baby Company was giving away samples of their new detergent, Tiny Bubbles, I knew I had to try some. I do love my Country Save but I was willing to try something else.

To be completely honest, my microfiber inserts stunk and I was thinking I was going to have to strip/bleach my diapers when I got home. I wanted to try Tiny Bubbles once before doing so, however. I was amazed that after one wash routine, my diapers almost smelled like new. Almost. I was relived knowing that bleach would not be needed! Another positive is that DD does not get the same rashes as before! Needless to say, I am extremely happy with Tiny Bubbles and will be sad when its all gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment